Garena DotA Clan
Welcome to Garena Dota Clan Forum! You'll need to login in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registred account:
* can view hidden link
* no ads
* view some hidden categories in forum
* chat in chatbox that available in forum
* can upload attachment
* fast reply
* can watch video from Garena DotA Clan's Video
And much more!
Garena DotA Clan
Welcome to Garena Dota Clan Forum! You'll need to login in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registred account:
* can view hidden link
* no ads
* view some hidden categories in forum
* chat in chatbox that available in forum
* can upload attachment
* fast reply
* can watch video from Garena DotA Clan's Video
And much more!
Garena DotA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garena DotA Clan

A DotA Clan Forum Which Will Provide Latest DotA Movie, DotA News, Tournament News, Event News, Garena News, Clan News and Etc.

HomeGdCLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Garena DotA Clan Fan Page
Latest topics
» Self Introduction
Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:30 pm by raijo15

» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/dongle
Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 pm by Guest

» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/donglezhtom03Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/do...
Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Guest

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:56 pm by Guest

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:03 pm by Guest

» CFD-EDA-CAD-CAM-CAE-GEO-CIVIL-STRUCTURE
Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 pm by Guest

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 pm by Guest

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 pm by Guest

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:15 am by Guest

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Garena DotA Clan
Admin
Admin
Garena DotA Clan

Garena Username : -
Garena Clan : -
Garena Level : -
Browser : Google Chrome
Event Point(s) : 2
Warning Level(s) :
Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Right_bar_bleue

Forum Points : 333

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Empty
PostSubject: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm

All Malaysian dota player, i will change a new garena account and start to form a new draft teams(Dota). It is not necessary to be in my clan and not with professional skill... But at least, You need to have some experience on draft game and know either SUPPORTING, KILLING, or FARMING. If you are interested of joining my draft team, you can send an email to garenadotaclan@hotmmail.com OR post a reply at here with the following information:

Quote :
Forum Name: Dota~LorD|
Garena Username: Dota~LorD|
Garena Level: 44
Online Hours: about 12 hours per day
Most Pro on Using What Hero: Agility Hero/Farming
Email: garenadotaclan@hotmail.com
Phone Number: 012-3456789
Which Days and Times Are Free: Monday-Friday about 2p.m-4p.m (weekend cant play)
Why You Are Interested To Joined The Draft Team: Because i like play draft game and i want to improve my dota skill
add some information about yourself.

This is just an example of your request... We will make a total final decision and try your dota skill then... We will send u a reply or posted it here who have been chosen to join our draft teams. As now, we oni receive 19 people join our draft teams... It means we will have 4 teams. 3 teams for backup and 1 teams is main... In the draft teams, you are able to join our in-house dota games...

Benefit of join these draft team:
-Can improve dota skill
-Can learn teamwork
-We will organize in-house(-cm) game among these 4 team to train ourselves.
-get ourselves as pro as possible so that we are able to draft other team or even join tournament (hope so) =]
Other benefit i lazy to mention. That's all~

It is advice that if everybody can change to same name... I suggest that is it possible to change a name to Dota.MY.xxxx OR Dota.MYxxxx OR DotA.MY_xxxx OR DotA.MYxxxx (XXXX is Your Name).... You can either use name changer or create new account... Or you guy have any more good name?

Sorry and ignore my bad English =]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Draft Team Player List:
Dota~LorD|
Change To DotA.MY_LorD
Dota~KenChange To
DotA.MY_Ken

Change ToDotA.MY_
Peace.Crew^xD-|Change ToDotA.MY_PeaCe

Change ToDotA.MY_
Razer.MYholyChange ToDotA.MY_h0ly

Change ToDotA.MY_
Ex|Mz^Mystyle-|Change ToDotA.MY_Va.sH
CyberTime.CakeChange ToDotA.MY_Cake
gHosT]-RaveZ-|Change ToDotA.MY_Gaming
[G]oD-LiKeMeChange ToDotA.MY_LuCkyyy
[Sorry]-KeAiiChange ToDotA.MY_ViNx

Change ToDotA.MY_

Change ToDotA.MY_

Change ToDotA.MY_
SM^|cL.|D|D|-|Change ToDotA.MY_xIaODi

Change ToDotA.MY_
[R.I.P]^FaTe
Change ToDotA.MY_luvYXX
Dota~Rex0r
Change ToDotA.MY_RexOr
Dota~0000
Change To
DotA.MY_0000

Change To
DotA.MY_

Change ToDotA.MY_

Change ToDotA.MY_
sF-|rxiaOm0m0-|Change ToDotA.MY_GuGukid
Qch_95
Change ToDotA.MY_

Change ToDotA.MY_
(Full slot now~.. I giving 2 days for those who no change name... After 2 days, who haven change name will automatically remove frm our draft team =] Then the 4 team is formed and our in-house game will be started... )
(After the discussion among some of the draft team members, we will choose the name of DotA.MY_xxxx as name. Hope all draft teams member can make a new account of this name or rename your current account... Thankz)

Last edited by Dota~LorD| on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://asiazonedota.omgforum.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:44 pm

oo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Forum name: iTz.LaRs
Garena name: N|ooo
Garena Level: 24
Online Hours: If free day, online from morning till night..
Most Pro on using what: all okay okay~
email, facebook, msn: lugiaboy@hotmail.com
Phone number: 017-4979742
Which days and times are free: Now facing SPM maybe on9 only during weekends and weekdays will be less on9..
Why i interested to join clan: i want to learn more about draft game and wanna improve my dota skill, i want to train teamwork with a team~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:35 pm

sorry keaii also can join why i cant?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm

GGC : Dota.kev
Special Abilities : love see teammates dying infront my hero and laughing when teammates blaming !
Hobby : making dota maker
Level : guess no lvl =]
Forum Name: rhector
Garena Username: Dota.Kev
Garena Level: guess no lvl =]
Online Hours: about 5 hours per day (SPM dude,no have time forum)
Most Pro on Using What Hero: All
Email: theravezyt@gmail.com
Phone Number: 017-5068176
Which Days and Times Are Free: Monday - Friday (2pm-11pm) Satuday (6am - 3am) Sunday (morning only)
Why You Are Interested To Joined The Draft Team: Because i like play draft game and want learn more about draft style also,moreover,i want to improve my skill to ultimate pros ! DREAMMM
Back to top Go down
Garena DotA Clan
Admin
Admin
Garena DotA Clan

Warning Level(s) :
Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 pm

iTz.LaRs wrote:
sorry keaii also can join why i cant?
cz i played wif him~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:12 pm

MY GARENA NAME IS [G]oD-LiKeMe level 50 , 1 day online 2 hours ok if dont know me , come add my facebook chunhui_95@hotmail.com thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:01 pm

HAHAHA wrote:
MY GARENA NAME IS [G]oD-LiKeMe level 50 , 1 day online 2 hours ok if dont know me , come add my facebook chunhui_95@hotmail.com thanks Very Happy
welcome?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

RaveZ wrote:
HAHAHA wrote:
welcome?
@@ ! im new Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:46 pm

know it Very Happy

that why i say WELCOME ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 am

HAHAH hi ravez
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:33 pm

me wan~XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 pm

HAHAHA wrote:
HAHAH hi ravez
hi to u lol ~
anyway .. i hope all the draft team player can change the name as fast as possible (can create new ID also )
because we are going for in-house in next week , Monday (the time still din't set)

for more information can ask DotA~LorD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 pm

LorD ... wait 1st ... ahlex not in our draft team @@
he just interesting making video for us only @@
still got 1 slot to play
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Forum Name: shoufu
Garena Username: ming~!
Garena Level: 16
phone number:0123498306 sms if anything pls !!!
Most Pro on Using What Hero: agility/SUPPORTING
Email: spitwater_firekm@hotmail.com
Phone Number: 012-3498306
Which Days and Times Are Free: Monday-sunday weekdays are only 9-11 and weekend is whole day
Why You Are Interested To Joined The Draft Team: Because i would to have a clan and train my self to be a better gamer ^^, i dont mind u all try my dota skill
hope tht i could join !pls reply me tq

Last edited by ming on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

ming wrote:
Which Days and Times Are Free: Monday-sunday weekdays are only 9-11 and weekend is whole day
Why You Are Interested To Joined The Draft Team: Because i would to have a clan and train my self to be a better gamer ^^, i dont mind u all try my dota skill

nice picture min !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:57 am

RaveZ wrote:
ming wrote:

nice picture min !

thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:46 pm

welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:33 pm

i changed adi leh = ="
Back to top Go down
Garena DotA Clan
Admin
Admin
Garena DotA Clan

Warning Level(s) :

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:35 pm

DotA.MY_RicK wrote:
i changed adi leh = ="
Your old acc is wad?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 pm

HeHe~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Forum name: DotA.MY_Heat
Garena name: .-Heat-
Garena Level: 30
Special Abilities : Ninja style
Online Hours: 7-10 hours per day
Most Pro on using what: anything Very Happy
email, facebook : prince_zolaks@yahoo.com
Phone number: 017-9174750
Which days and times are free: Every day at any time
Why i interested to join clan: I found ur clan has a good teamwork. So, I hope I can co-op with u. If i am recruited, just call me to play. I'm always free for DotA.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:53 pm

welcome our new mates !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Lord? what must i required to join a draft team ?? Question
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 pm

a testing ,a exam =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    Change new garena account and form new draft teams~    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change new garena account and form new draft teams~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next