Garena DotA Clan
Welcome to Garena Dota Clan Forum! You'll need to login in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registred account:
* can view hidden link
* no ads
* view some hidden categories in forum
* chat in chatbox that available in forum
* can upload attachment
* fast reply
* can watch video from Garena DotA Clan's Video
And much more!
Garena DotA Clan
Welcome to Garena Dota Clan Forum! You'll need to login in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registred account:
* can view hidden link
* no ads
* view some hidden categories in forum
* chat in chatbox that available in forum
* can upload attachment
* fast reply
* can watch video from Garena DotA Clan's Video
And much more!
Garena DotA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garena DotA Clan

A DotA Clan Forum Which Will Provide Latest DotA Movie, DotA News, Tournament News, Event News, Garena News, Clan News and Etc.

HomeGdCLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Garena DotA Clan Fan Page
Latest topics
» Self Introduction
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:30 pm by raijo15

» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/dongle
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 pm by Guest

» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/donglezhtom03Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/do...
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 pm by Guest

Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:56 pm by Guest

Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:03 pm by Guest

» CFD-EDA-CAD-CAM-CAE-GEO-CIVIL-STRUCTURE
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 pm by Guest

Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 pm by Guest

Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 pm by Guest

Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:15 am by Guest

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garena DotA Clan
Admin
Admin
Garena DotA Clan

Garena Username : -
Garena Clan : -
Garena Level : -
Browser : Google Chrome
Event Point(s) : 2
Warning Level(s) :
Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum Rules Right_bar_bleue

Forum Points : 333

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Enter Forum Now!!!

Garena Dota~ Clan Forum Rules.

Order needs to be kept on the forum, and thus the following rules will be enforced.

1. Posting Rules and Guidelines:
- Post in the Appropriate Forum - Please use your best judgment when creating new threads. The moderators will move your thread if necessary, but please learn from your mistake and place the thread in the correct forum in the future.

- Use Descriptive Thread
Subjects – It would help us a lot if youcould name your threads with a short description of your problem. Do not use “help me,” “hello,” “error” or similar vague titles.If you are requesting support for a plugin, modification or theme, please include the name in the thread subject.

- No Spamming - We don’t like Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. We are trying to run a professional forum, and any SPAM will be deleted on sight and a warning will be given out.

-No Irrelevant Advertising - The only form of advertising allowed is for Dota~ Clan. Any others will be deleted on
sight. Inappropriate links will also be deleted on sight.

-No Flaming – Rudeness towards other members will not be tolerated. Keep this forum friendly.

-No Bumping- Do Not try to creating new threads without any reason. Bumping of old threads (also known as necroposting) is not allowed, without a reasonable cause.

-No Typing in All Caps - Typing in all caps makes you look like you are yelling and it looks childish.

-No Inappropriate Content – This includes abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually-orientated, hacking, threatening, or invasive of a person’s privacy.

-No Reposting Deleted Content – If content is removed from the forum, it is for a reason. If it is posted again it will be removed again and you will receive a warning.

2.Signature, Profile, and Avatar Rules:

Signatures: Please keep your signature reasonably sized, following these guidelines:
a.A maximum of two images with total maximum dimensions of 500 x 100 are allowed.
b.Signatures with images are allowed a maximum of three text lines along with the image.
c.Signatures with images are allowed a maximum of three text lines along with the image.

Profile: Inappropriate content in the profile will be removed immediately.

a.We only allow avatars that are up to 100 x 100 pixels and 10KB.
b.Any signatures or avatars displaying inappropriate content will be immediately removed.

3.Consequences

-Notations: Minor infractions will result in warnings via PM to notify you of the rule(s) that you arebreaking. This is usually the first warning that you will get that you are violating a rule. These PM(s) are accompanied by a zero-point warning which has no affect on your warning percentage.

-Warnings: For major infractions such as flaming, spamming, and inappropriate content, or repeated minor
infractions, warnings will be issued. The length and percentage will bebased on severity.

-Bans: When a user’s warning percentage reaches 100%, they will be banned by default for one week. Repeated bans will increase in length eventually leading to a permanent ban. Permanent bans will be given immediately to users who register solely for spamming and advertising (also known as spam bots).

See the link to know the way on reporting a post or thread : http://asiazonedota.omgforum.net/news-announcements-f4/forum-s-function-and-knowledge-t3.htm#3

Other Notes: Forum staff reserve the right to modify the rules at any time without notice.

Hope you enjoy your visit at the Garena Dota~ Clan Forum.

Best regards,
Forum Staff
Back to top Go down
http://asiazonedota.omgforum.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1